Real Estate Financing
Do You Need Financing for Commercial Real Estate?
Many times a piece of commercial property becomes available and you’d like to acquire it quickly. Because commercial real estate can be expensive, you may find yourself short of capital. Oftentimes in these situations, financing will be required.
Our company, Advisors Commercial Capital, is a nationwide leader in providing commercial real estate financing to those wishing to purchase commercial real estate. We’d like to work with you.
Our Financial Options for Commercial Real Estate Purchasing
We offer a full spectrum of financing options for your consideration. They include:
- Conventional Lending. Loans for stabilized real estate and owner-occupied properties are available for up to $100,000,000.
- Equity and Mezzanine Solutions. These are tailored solutions for high net worth investments.
- Bridge Loans. Short-term loans of up to $100,000,000 that is designed to fill the gap until other owned property is sold.
- HUD and FHA lending. Funding up to $50,000,000 can be had for a variety of property types including rental, health care, senior living, and hospitals.
- CMBS loans. Up to $50,000,000 in low-interest-rate funding from securitized capital pools can be obtained.
- SBA Loans. We as offer Small Business Administration 7a and 504 loans for hotels (flagged and non-flagged) and owner-occupied real estate.
In addition to outright purchase, we also offer financing for the construction of new commercial properties. Amounts ranging from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000 can be made available.
In addition to lending on the domestic side, we also offer international financing programs for the purchase of commercial real estate. We are active in the European and Asian markets. Loan amounts ranging from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 using structured debt, equity, and mezzanine financing for all types of international properties can be obtained.
Get in Touch with Us
The breadth of our lending portfolio for commercial real estate purchases is second to none. Give us a call today. We can answer any additional questions that you may have.