Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
The Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan Solution
It isn’t always quick or easy to qualify for a loan with comfortable terms, but at Advisors Commercial Capital, we are ready to help you reach that goal. With a stated income commercial real estate Loan, you may get the financing you need for
- Consolidating existing loans
- Buying new property
- Updating and improving an existing property
- Increasing your working capital
Our financial advisors walk you through this process with limited paperwork and a speedy process.
An Alternative Loan Solution
You may have considered traditional loans already without the results you hoped for. A stated income commercial real estate loan offers an alternative track to getting the funds you need. Rather than basing approval on your credit history, this loan takes a closer look at the value of the property. If there’s enough value to cover the mortgage, taxes, and insurance, loan approval can happen quickly. These loans are well-suited to many commercial real estate purchases, including apartments and rental properties, restaurants, and warehouses, for example.
The Stated Income Loan Basics
The documentation and other requirements for a stated income commercial real estate loan aren’t as strict as for traditional loans. There are several other attractive reasons to consider this option:
- Comfortable credit history requirement at 600
- Fixed rates with 25-year terms for amortized loans
- Versatility in how loan funds are used
- W-2 forms and self-employment documents may get you qualified
Once you qualify, the resulting loan may provide
- Up to $500,000 in funds
- Up to 65% LTV on auto service, office, self-storage, warehouse, and similar properties
- Up to 70% LTV for apartments and similar properties with 1 to 4 units
- Up to 75% LTV for larger apartments and properties
Learn more about the specifics of these loans and terms by working with a Advisors Commercial Capital financial officer. The qualifying documentation and your credit score vary by loan amount and property value.
Take Action Today
A stated income loan could be the solution you need. Reach out to us today to talk about your options. You could have the funds you need within a couple of weeks.